Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy‘ system, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select GOODTECHS 2019
- Click the desired track and follow the submission procedure
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- PhD track papers should be up to 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
EAI Institutional Members