Elif Surer, Middle East Technical University, TR, email@example.com
Çiğdem Atakuman, Middle East Technical University, TR, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our cultural and natural heritage are both irreplaceable sources of life and inspiration. They are our touchstones, our points of reference, our identity. UNESCO, 2000. Cultural heritage and digital archaeology use 3D visualization technologies, augmented reality and virtual reality for the purposes of education, research, and protection of human heritage. Their recent impacts on society, global awareness, and education are being investigated during this special session.
Authors are solicited to submit original, previously unpublished papers in the following, but not limited to, topic areas:
- Cultural Heritage
- Digital Archaeology
- Computational Archaeology
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Applications
- Serious Games for Archaeology
- Video Games for Archaeology
- 3D Modelling and Visualization
- ICT Applications for Archaeology Education
- Virtual Museums
All registered papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- PhD track papers should be up to 2 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.497)
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience Journal (IF:1.114)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Full Paper Submission deadline
10 April 2019
1 June 2019
1 July 2019
Start of Conference
25 September 2019
End of Conference
27 September 2019